Rimin Air Ltd. is a family run company based in Shtip, North Macedonia founded in June, 2019 providing flight services such as: flight training, trial or introductionary flights, cost-sharing flights and experiences for new aviation enthusiasts or experienced aviators.
What started as a Flight Training Organisation (FTO) MKD/FTO-02, approved by CAA of North Macedonia back in September 2020, evolved into Approved Training Organisation (ATO) MKD.ATO.001, approved by CAA of North Macedonia in accordance with Part-FCL regulations of EASA with the certification completed by June, 2021.
Below you will find our ATO approval certificate issued by CAA of North Macedonia, in accordance with Part-FCL regulations of EASA.
At our ATO we are able to provide the following pilot courses:
- Light Aircraft Pilot Licence - LAPL(A);
- Private Pilot Licence - PPL(A);
- Commercial Pilot Licence - CPL(A);
- Single Engine Piston class rating - CR SEP(A)/L;
- Multi Engine Piston class rating - CR MEP Land
- Night VFR rating;
- Flight Instructor rating - FI(A);
- Sailplane and banner towing ratings - TOW (S) / TOW (B)
“ Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying ” Neil Armstrong